– KS 1.3 OFS hardfile fix. Apparently 1.3 L:FastFileSystem does not support OFS. Use ROM built-in FS if OFS partition and hardfile FileSys path is empty. (2.6.0)
– Added emulation of unimplemented FPU instruction exceptions. New FPU “Unimplemented emu” option added to GUI: ticked = emulate all instructions (old behavior), Unticked = instructions not emulated, unimplemented instructions generate exceptions: 6888x: S or D variants are not supported (FSADD, FDADD etc..), 68040/060 only. 68040: usual removed instructions and FINT/FINTZ 68060: usual removed instructions, FTRAP, FDBcc and FScc. FINT and FINTZ are back. 68040/060 unimplemented datatype (packed decimal) is still emulated normally because unimplemented datatype exception requires special pre and post FPU-only exceptions. (This is not guaranteed to be perfect, not that easy to test fully)
– Hardware/software reset didn’t reset SCSI emulation fully.
– A3000 KS 1.4 scsi driver wasn’t fully compatible with SCSI emulation, write command got stuck in never ending loop. Only reads worked. (WD SCSI chip is quite flexible, it allows multiple and very different ways to send and process SCSI commands)
– Non-prefetch CPU mode RESET/JMP (An) combination detection did only check if it was located in chip ram, it didn’t check Z2 Fast.
– Input panel Invert option added. Button and key presses become releases and vice versa. Joystick and mouse (if relative) movement is inverted.
– winuaeenforcer aros m68k debug.library segtracker-like support added.
– Added Tf debugger command that lists FileSystem.resource contents.
– Added system memory list dump option to debugger (‘Tm’)
– Merge >2M chip RAM with original chip ram pool instead of creating new one.
– Bitplane data (usually horizontally repeating) was visible if sprites were visible in border regions. (2.6.0)
– Do not emulate CIA TOD bug if MMU emulation is enabled, workaround for Amix boot hang. (Until real problem is found)