Over on Manosoft’s YouTube page, he tests the C64SD v2.0 Infinity with the new ITS (Infinity Tap Sd2iec) module.
The First SD2IEC to read TAP files!!
- Reads v1/v2 format tap files on all CBM machines including C16 and Plus4 (264 series)
- Works with the latest original version of SD2IEC firmware (original latest version) modded for ITS (by Hawui1)
- SD2IEC+ITS modded firmware, preserves all the orginal functions of sd2iec and adds a real TAP digital player for micro atmega 1284p
- Includes STOP/START management and an override switch for Motor
- Recognizes and indicates via the blue led on C64SD which type of file TAP is being loaded (V1 or V2) by using different flash rates
- Equipped with a speaker to hear the digital tracking (including volume control)
- Features a real pass-through datasette port to connect original 1530/1531 datasette and master tap files from C64sd to cassette tape
Module is designed to work only on C64SD Hardware.
This module is not a grabber (it can’t create .TAP files from existing tapes)