A challenging, procedurally generated, roguelite twin-stick shooter for the Classic Amiga platform!
The wizards have been at it again, and this time they’ve accidentally opened Hell Portals under the castle! Now it’s up to you, brave, brave Sir Declan, to delve into each procedurally generated castle dungeon and find enough magical shards to access and close its portal.
- 50fps 2D hell-blasting action
- Forty billion procedurally generated dungeons
- Multiple control schemes, including the amazing new Abstraction Games twin-stick controller
- Many enemies to defeat and traps to avoid
- Upgrades to unlock as you progress
- Legendary magical artifacts to recover
- Hapless villagers to save
- Online high score table for the Roguest Declans
- WINNER of the AmiGameJam 2022
Minimum System Requirements
Classic Amiga OCS, Kickstart 1.3+, 512Kb Chip RAM, 512Kb Other RAM
Download: Rogue Declan Zero 1.01