The Vampire II is the newest and the fastest accelerator available for your Amiga 600. It will sit on top of your original CPU and take full control of your Amiga.
According to the developers of the board, the board is faster than an Amiga 1200 with a 68060 accelerator running at 80MHz. If you are concerned about the heat, It generates very little and does not require a fan.
You can have an idea of its power watching the video below. It shows an Amiga 600 playing Warcraft via Fusion Mac Emulator.
[youtube F2ZcmbugJJI nolink]
– 128MB Fastmem RAM
– Digital video output, Picasso 96 (licensing fee is extra)
– SD card for HDD storage (This is a work in progress )
– 64 bit core, full 32 bit compatibility
– Directly update core from the Amiga without need for external programmer
– FPU and 16 bit Audio is planned for future updates
The developers say thast the orders are now being accepted and a small supply is avalable with the main supply being available approx 5th Feb 2016. The board is sold for €150.
Source: Kipper2K Amiga