M4 Board is a WiFi adapter for the Amstrad CPC that allows you to connect the CPC to a PC to access files and also directly to the Internet.
With the M4 your CPC will be able to:
- Emulate Romboard, currently up to 16 ROMS, can be uploaded/removed via Web Interface.
- Download files from internet via WiFi.
- Mass storage to SD card, via native file I/O. R/W support. Emulated as drive A.
- Can use DSK files on the SD card too, but only for file read access and sector reading via firmware call.
- Upload files via web interface.
You can see a demo video below:
[youtube YqouZCVMMwg nolink]