We actually missed the v6.0 release date by a few days, but it is never late to let you all know that the excellent Atari emulator for macOS has been updated (now version 6.0.1) adding native support for Apple’s ARM processors.
- Added support for ARM based M1 Macs.
- Update libSDL to version 2.0.14.
- Removed 2k limit on the number of characters that can be pasted into the emulator
- Fixed issue with not correctly restoring machine type when loading a configuration file.
- Fixed issue with not being able to insert a piggyback cartridge to SDX.