Them’s Fightin’ Herds is a 2D fighting game with adorable animals in an original universe designed by Lauren Faust (producer and developer for “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic”; creator, director and developer for “Super Best Friends Forever”). It is the spiritual successor to “Fighting is Magic”, with improved gameplay mechanics and graphics, an entirely new (and awesome!) dynamic music system, a graphic lobby, and a whole bunch of new features.
- 4-button Fighting: A-Light, B-Medium, C-Heavy, D-Magic.
- Magic System: Emphasize your character’s special abilities through a dedicated button and a unique resource.
- Juggle Decay: Opponents become gradually heavier during a combo, but ONLY after the juggle decay bar is filled. This manages combo length without imposing a hard limit. In addition, filling the juggle decay bar prevents standing infinites by removing the opponent’s ability to remain standing for the rest of that combo.
- Enhanced Super Attack: Spend an additional meter to add utility to your main super attack with effects that stay true to the characters’ unique personalities and talents!
- Dynamic Music System: Rockin’ character themes that adapts in the heat of the battle makes every fight a treat to the players AND the spectators.
- GGPO powered netplay for the smoothest possible fighting game experience.
- Ranked/unranked matchmaking for quick and efficient fightin’.
- Visual lobby which allows players to explore (read: Goof around in) locations within the world of Fœnum with other players. Customize your avatar with cosmetic items you collect through exploration and single/multiplayer gameplay!