VChar64 is a character editor for the Commodore 64 that has been actively developed by Ricardo Quesada from the Retro.Moe blog. The software is available for both Windows and Mac OSX.
- [NEW] Koala Import: supports importing subregions. Useful when 256 chars are not enough to import the whole bitmap
- [NEW] Added unknown font. Ripped from here
- [NEW] VICE snapshot import: Default charset address is the one that was used at the moment the snapshot was taken
- [NEW] Save/Export: Plays one beep on success, two beeps on error
- [NEW] Main Window: Status Bar shows the coordinates of the different widgets